Veterinarian Serving Lone Tree, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Centennial & Parker
Meridian Animal Hospital helps to keep pets healthy by preventing illness. A wellness and preventative care plan is essential for all stages of your pets’ growth and development-from when they are puppies and kittens to adults. Annual to bi-annual comprehensive physical exams are an essential part of ensuring your pet remains healthy and also gives our small animal vet the opportunity to intervene should an illness occur.
Colorado Veterinarian Services
Preventing your pet from suffering illness and disease is important.
The following should be considered for ensuring your pet remains healthy:
- Schedule an appointment immediately for a comprehensive physical exam
- Continue annual comprehensive physical exams for all family pets
- Keep all pets up-to-date on vaccinations
- Ensure puppies and kittens are spayed or neutered
- Feed nutritious food to pets according to their health needs
- Protect your pets from heartworm, external parasites, and intestinal parasites
Preventative wellness is essential for maintaining your pet’s health and happiness.Meridian Animal Hospital can provide the information, tools, and medical expertise needed to assist you with maintaining your pet’s overall wellness. Contact us today at 303-790-0800 or schedule an appointment online at any time.